s4:acl LDB module - fix counter type

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Jul 2 05:24:27 MDT 2010

Nadya,

"ldb.h" specifies "unsigned int" for all LDB object counter variables
(please have a look).
While a theoretically limit I would like to have it used for all such
counting purposes to have no unneeded implicit variable conversions.
For "dsdb" (replication) objects and other RPC communication the counter
variables have to be from type "uint32_t".
I see no problem if torture tests break with that convention but
server-specific code should follow it.

Matthias