passwords.py patch

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Fri Jul 2 00:04:16 MDT 2010

Yes, we always restore the original value of minPwdAge.
About the acl change - the test does not pass without it. We will of course
have separate tests force-password-change in acl, in fact I've already done
them, and they confirm it - if a modify is of type add, you need to have
this CAR, otherwise you get insufficient access. Funny how you do not need
it for a delete... Since I am making Samba behave the same way, we will need
this here or make test will be failing...

Regards,
Nadya