LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM Error on ldbadd from python

Fernando J V da Silva fernandojvsilva at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 29 12:09:07 MST 2010

Hi Tridge!

* I'm replying this message to samba-technical as well ...

2010/1/29  <tridge at samba.org>:
> Hi Fernando,
>
>  > Actually, I want to do it on python test scripts ... I tried the code
>  > below (but I still get the same error ... would it be right? ...)
>  >
>  > self.ldb.add_ldif(
>  >             """dn: cn=NTDS Settings test,cn=test
>  > server,cn=Servers,cn=Default-First-Site-Name,cn=Sites,cn=Configuration,%s"""
>  > % (self.base_dn) + """
>  > objectclass:nTDSDSA
>  > cn:NTDS Settings test
>  > instanceType:4
>  > systemFlags:33554432""", controls=["relax:0"]);
>
> I find the quoting a bit hard to follow, and I'd prefer to see spaces
> after the ':' in the ldif, but I think that should work.
>
> What is the error you're getting?

Actually I got the same LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM error (even if I
correct the spaces missing after the ":").

> It might also be useful for you to post a small test script that
> demonstrates the error, or push one to a git branch.

I attached here the test script I've wrote (it isn't finished yet ...
but that issue can be seen when you run it ...). This script is also
where I have that "ldbsearch for @REPLCHANGED" issue ...

Thanks!

--
Fernando J V da Silva