Using s3's winbind into s4

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:15:30 MST 2010

10x

This is really nice :-)

I used samba4 since version alpha 6, and it quite amazing the work you did!
The replication with the existing windows 2008 r2 server is so cool.

I can't wait to have file and print services with samba4. I used
once franky, but it doesn't have the latest code of samba4, so i drop it.
I have samba4 alpha 10 installed at my site + a samba3 server with winbind.

Winbind is configure with sfu parameters, and getent passwd seems to grub
the info from samba4. Sometimes however it takes a long time to get the info
back, while in windows it was working right away.

I never had to check what is the root cause of this, but I might send the
configuration file, maybe I did something wrong, where u could guide me to
recheck it.

Thanks
Sassy