net vampire panic - was RE: Samba4 ADS BDC howto/help/status, please?

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Jan 24 03:43:55 MST 2010

I've analysed a bit the valgrind log and it seems to be related to the
gensec auth backends. Could it be that a certain backend has been
initialised and another one is going to be used for the update
operation? Since it seems the backend called by the update operation
(GSSAPI I think) doesn't has his memory context working (that means not
allocated).

I hope someone who wrote this code (abartlet or metze) could enlighten
us more and maybe provide a fix.

Matthias