Update: CIFS at connectathon 2010, Feb. 22-25 in Santa Clara CA

Gordon Ross Gordon.Ross at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 22 11:29:19 MST 2010

Update:  We will accept late registrations while space permits,
but please let us know ASAP if you plan to attend (see below).

Thanks,
Gordon

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Gordon Ross <Gordon.Ross at Sun.COM>
To: cifs-protocol at cifs.org
Cc: samba-technical at samba.org
Subject: CIFS at connectathon 2010, Feb. 22-25 in Santa Clara CA
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:08:15 -0500

Connectathon 2010 is coming soon!  This will include a
CIFS plug-fest to be held Feb. 22-25.

We'd like to invite everyone with CIFS implementations
to the CIFS plug-fest at Connectathon.  See this site:
  http://www.connectathon.org
for more details about the event, and how to register.
(Note: Jan. 19th deadline for discounted rooms!)

This is an excellent opportunity to find out how your
implementation interacts with others, and to work on
interoperability problems while the engineers working
on these systems are available for collaboration.

We also welcome short technical presentations at the event,
as well as discussion sessions.  Please send me information
on topics you would like to discuss so we can schedule the
meeting spaces for these talks.

Note that for some other technologies the event begins
on Thu. 2/18, however CIFS testing begins on Monday 2/22.
CIFS attendees requiring extra time for setup should
plan to arrive on Sun. 2/21.

If you plan to come, please register as soon as possible
by filling out the registration form here:
  http://www.connectathon.org/registration.html
and send it to the email address on the form.

There are discounted room rates for this event.  See:
  http://www.connectathon.org/hotels.html
but please note:  You must reserve by Jan. 19th to
get the discounted room rates!  (Sorry for the short
notice on this.)

Thank-you,
Gordon Ross

p.s.
Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.