ldbsearch for @REPLCHANGED in test scripts

Fernando J V da Silva fernandojvsilva at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 22 05:46:41 MST 2010

Hi!

I've been trying to make a ldbsearch for @REPLCHANGED through python
on test scripts, but I don't know how to specify the Naming Context
... A little piece of code that I've wrote is below:

res = ldb.search(base="@REPLCHANGED", scope=SCOPE_BASE,
                          attrs=["uSNHighest", "uSNUrgent"]);

I've seen that in dsdb_load_partition_usn (at dsdb/common/util.c) it
seems that it is adding a control for the given nc ... (Did I
understand it correctly?) Would my answer be something like that?

Actually I want to do something equivalent to ldbsearch -H
$PREFIX/$DN.ldb -s base -b @REPLCHANGED. BTW, how should I do such
search using a ldap url instead of an .ldb file?

Best Regards,

--
Fernando J V da Silva
M Sc Computer Science Student