GUI installation wrapper - samba4 / openchange

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Jan 19 17:59:17 MST 2010

On Tuesday 19 January 2010 10:03:26 Nazeem wrote:
> I think u should add dns configuration into it as well
I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean by "dns configuration" in this
context? What task would you like to do here?

> and u need to
> communicate with the samba4 team and the openchange team to get more
> information on it as there are scripts already design to do these
> configuration maybe you can link your scripts to the scripts already
> provided but to get a details analysis of it u need to communicate with he
> samba4 team and openchange team.
I don't understand this either. If you mean "you should use the existing
python code for things like the samba provisioning or openchange
provisioning", then this is what my code does. Can you explain your concern?

> Furthermore when I run make I am getting an error pyuic4: Command not found
> make: *** [ui_intropage.py] Error 127 and that on ubuntu 9.10
You don't have PyQt4 installed correctly for some reason. Perhaps some
development packages are not installed?

Brad