BasicTests.test_security_descriptor_add_neg

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Sat Jan 16 17:05:24 MST 2010

This is not about the ACL module, we dont case about access checks here. This test is very basic and it only checks if the object has a security descriptor after creation. And currently there is no check on whether all of the trustees in the SD have the domain SID of the current domain, it was not described as a requirement anywhere in the docs that I could find. If the SID is incorrect, the ACE will simply not have effect during security checks as the trustee will not be recognised. I will have to do some digging. If you like, add the test to knownfail and I'll take a look when I can get to it. I am not working next week unfortunately do if its urgent someone else will have to do it.

Regards,
Nadya