CIFS at connectathon 2010, Feb. 22-25 in Santa Clara CA

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 14 20:11:27 MST 2010

Since some of the people can't come to Connectathon, one of us (attendees)
should certainly post the summary of what is discussed.   I expect that
most of the discussion after that would be on samba-technical, but don't
know if others prefer a different list.

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com

"Stefan (metze) Metzmacher" <metze at samba.org>
01/14/2010 01:39 PM

Steven French/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc
Gordon Ross <Gordon.Ross at Sun.COM>, cifs-protocol at cifs.org,
samba-technical at samba.org
Subject
Re: CIFS at connectathon 2010, Feb. 22-25 in Santa Clara CA

Steven French schrieb:
> I am tentatively planning to come.   Hopefully we (jra, etc) can
continue
> our discussion of the Unix/POSIX Extensions for SMB2, and perhaps do
some
> prototyping (along with the usual cifs and smb2 testing).

Please do the protocol design on a public mailing list:-)
I really want to review it in the early stage.

Thanks!
metze