NetShareEnum: disable sanity check for better compatibility with Windows

Mon Jan 11 14:30:49 MST 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 02:03:50PM +0100, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> I didn't get any reply on these patches. Can somebody please have a
> look?

Hey, that's exactly the way to deal with patches not being
reviewed: Humiliate us publically for not reviewing stuff :-)

I know this might sound like I'm annoyed by your mail, but I
am not: Really, thanks a lot for persisting, that's the only
way to get good stuff in! We all have so much to do that
things tend to scroll out of our view in the inbox.

Pushed the Samba 3 piece to master. If you want this to go
into 3.5.0, please open a bug report at bugzilla.samba.org,
3.5 is closed for normal non-bugzilla pushes.

Volker