scannedonly vfs code good for 3.5 ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Jan 11 13:03:40 MST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 08:59:41PM +0100, Olivier Sessink wrote:
> Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:10:54AM +0100, Olivier Sessink wrote:
> >> ping? Volker? anybody else?
> >
> > I've got it in my inbox. Sorry for not doing instant review.
> > Unfortunately there are paying customers which come first.
> >
> > Volker
>
> now 3.5 is closed does that mean the scannedonly vfs module cannot be
> included anymore in 3.5 or is that still possible?

It's still possible provided we have a bug report to which
this code is attached as a bugfix attachment (hint, hint :-).

I'll try and get to reviewing this after I'm finished with
my own review list.

I think this is worth trying to get into 3.5.0, but we definately
need a bug report to do that.

Jeremy.