v3-5-test branch will be closed soon

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Jan 7 11:03:20 MST 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 12:13:36PM +0100, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Samba 3.5.0rc1 is out now and due to our agreement, the v3-5-test will be
> closed now. If you would like to get any fixes into the 3.5 branch, please
> open a bug report. Same procedure... ;-)

FYI: Bug 6876 - Delete of an object whose parent folder does not have
delete rights fails even if the delete right is set on the object

is that last of the ACL bugs I need to get fixed for 3.5.0. I have
a fix for this I'm working on, I'll ping you when it's ready for
inclusion into 3-5-test.

Cheers,

Jeremy.