updated Samba4 HOWTO

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Fri Feb 26 02:37:57 MST 2010

 <tridge <at> samba.org> writes:

> Several people have been asking for updated instructions on using
> Samba4 as a replicating domain controller.

Hi,
about two weeks ago I wrote to wiki-editor at samba.org about this HOWTO, but no
one reply me, so I seize the opportunity to this announcement.
I forward here the email.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi,
I think that on the page called "samba4 how-to" it would be useful to
add, into the "Implementing Group Policy (GPO) into samba 4 domain "
chapter, the link for download the "Group Policy Management Console",
similar to that for the "Installing Windows Remote Administration Tools onto
Windows ", that can help users to
admin GPO.

The link is:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0A6D4C24-8CBD-4B35-9272-DD3CBFC81887&displaylang=en