problem with dcpromo and 973ea198677c581064fad62cdac30baac7103ef8.

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Feb 26 01:49:09 MST 2010

tridge,

I'm perfectly fine with this. I had already in mind that problems could
appear therefore I put the revision changes in a separate commit. But
okay, there seems to be a problem and you have reverted them. It's
completely okay for me.

In the future I will be more careful regarding directory content patches
like this one and will post it to the list first.

Greets,
Matthias