NTLM encrypted LDAP connections broken in Samba4

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Feb 25 15:27:55 MST 2010

abartlet,

I tried it with commit 661d25402ecb36a35bee6b282440854f5280781a (17 Sep
2008) and it didn't work.

When connecting using "ldaps://" with "ldbsearch" it hang, when using
"ldap://" I immediately got a connection error message. The server was
always my Windows Server 2008 VM. I tested ldbsearch with your patch
applied.

Testing revisions before is a bit harder since we had separate branches
- well, I could have switched to them.

Matthias