Broken CHAIN1 test

Tue Feb 23 16:00:37 MST 2010

Hi!

In "make test" chain1 is broken right now. It's a client lib
problem that I introduced recently with 43fdcff55a2a84 and
following. It won't affect any "normal" operation, we
normally don't do chained operations.

I think I know where to fix it, it's just very fiddly to get
right in an understandable and clean manner: the talloc_move
in async_smb.c:873 must not be done if within a chain.

Just to let you know that I'm aware of it. If someone feels
annoyed, just disable CHAIN1 from make test, I will
re-enable it when I fix the code hopefully in the next few
days.

Volker