[Patches] proposal in order to allow to be able to have pam_winbind libs in s4

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Sat Feb 20 01:35:43 MST 2010

Matthieu Patou schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Please find attached a couple of patch that allow to have the
> pam_winbind.so it compiles on s3 and s4 but I didn't run make tests on
> them (yet).

Please move iniparser to lib/iniparser to match other imported libs
like zlib and popt.

I think the usage of dyn_LOCALEDIR in pam_winbind.c is wrong,
it will never be able to change the value to something other than
LOCALDIR. I think we should use LOCALDIR directly.

Then we don't have to move the localdir.[ch] files.
(If you want them to move anyway they should both move to lib/util/)

metze