upgradeprovision

Rohit Rajan rohit.rajan at catalyst-us.com
Thu Feb 18 21:18:30 MST 2010

i tried the upgradeprovision few days back upgrading from alpha11 to
alpha 12 and it worked fine though its not working when you have 2
domain controllers

On 2/19/2010 3:34 AM, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hello stefan,
>
> You tried to hook me on IRC about this.
> My answer is well I didn't tried since 1 month so up to last month
> upgradeprovision was able to upgrade alpha12.
> It should still be able to do it, If something is broken or missing
> please tell me !
>

> I am waiting for comments on my nearly one month old email about
> upgrade provision: "Upgradeprovision notes"  if you have any comments
> please feel free to do them.
>
> Matthieu.

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by "Catalyst Business Partners" or any of its subsidiaries unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Catalyst Business Partners.

Catalyst Business Partners has taken sufficient measures and precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.