First alpha of new cifs-utils package

Jeff Layton jlayton at samba.org
Sun Feb 14 07:54:37 MST 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:06:55 -0500
simo <idra at samba.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 10:14 -0500, Jeff Layton wrote:
> > Over the weekend, I did a first pass on separating out the cifs
> > utilities into a separate cifs-utils package. The result so far is
> > here:
> >
> >     git://git.samba.org/jlayton/cifs-utils.git
>
> It looks like the correct URI is
> git://git.samba.org/jlayton/cifs-utils (w/o the final .git)
>
> Simo.

Good catch. Up until this morning that was correct. The repo has now
been moved to a more common location (thanks, Lars!):

    git://git.samba.org/cifs-utils.git

...the webpage will also be moving soon, but for now it's still here:

    http://samba.org/~jlayton/cifs-utils/

--
Jeff Layton <jlayton at samba.org>