Remove talloc from libwbclient

Sat Feb 6 09:36:35 MST 2010

Hi!

In order to make libwbclient thread-safe, I would like to
remove the use of talloc inside. I have also seen problems
when the symbols get overwritten by talloc.so, so including
a full talloc version from my point of view is a bad idea.

We have to modify memory handling, in particular
wbcFreeMemory though:

1. Add destructors preceding the memory blob returned

2. Change all of libwbclient to only ever allocate a single
blob

3. Replace wbcFreeMemory by wbcFreeSomething per structure

I really prefer 3., this is what most other libraries do,
and I think it is the cleanest way to go. The other two are
pretty ugly to implement, but 3. is a change in the API.

Comments?

Volker