DC demote

Vaclav Klecanda vencax77 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:46:13 MST 2010

Hi,
I have sucessfully setup samba4 PDC and have joined a Win2k8 BDC. Now I
removed (demoted) the BDC. I had to use forceremoval param since default
process failed. Now I have appropriate records in Samba4 PDC (replication
connection, etc.) and want to remove them. I wanted to remove the things
through a LDAP browser but some of them are in dc=Configuration,dc=Schema,..
subtree which probably wants a special rights since it is inaccessible
through anonymous ldap bind. Has anybody been solving that?
thanks
Vasek