how can i recover or change user password with samba tool

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 02:33:18 MST 2010

I'd say it would be very hard unless you have direct access to Samdb
files (this when u r working with Samba4). In case of Windows there
was something about usb flash disk that had to be pre-setup.

I know there is tool called Ophcrack but I think it mainly works for
users on Windows client machines that are stand alone.

Cheers!

--
Sent from my mobile device