how can i set my LDB that support UTF-8

hesam mohamadian hesam.mohamadian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:12:02 MST 2010

hi i use this command inorder to create ldif file but i cant see *unicodePwd
*and other password security properties in my ldif file
*ldapsearch -x -v -b "dc=samdom,dc=com" -h samdom.com > data.ldif *
what should i do inorder to see all password security options like *unicodePwd
, trustAuthIncoming *, *trustAuthOutgoing* and so ...
Thanks