s3-rpc_server: Only support static build.

simo idra at samba.org
Tue Dec 21 17:08:55 MST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 10:08 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Ahh, yes.  Additionally, we also build with -Wl,no-undefined I think,
> which means that the plugin must be linked against a library
> containing
> all the 'host' symbols it requires.

This is ok for a common library, but it is not ok for a module that
expect to use facilities of the main program and therefore full symbol
resolution is only achieved when the module is itself loaded into the
main program.

Unless all the functions the module needs can be moved into a library
that both the main program and the module depends on.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce