Bug in S4 commit 58206fb9b8d1a66af5a1c08379ed5f6e3413c2f0

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:22:25 MST 2010

On 12/21/2010 01:27 PM, Nadezhda Ivanova wrote:
> Hi, can you give us more details? What does unable to do LDAP lookups
> mean? What kind of LDAP errors do you get?

dovecot: auth: Error: ldap(USER,10.1.1.2):
ldap_search((&(objectClass=person)(|(mail=USER)(sAMAccountName=USER)(userPrincipalName=USER))))
failed: Operations error

This is the dovecot side. I use dovecot for all the user/authdb for
postfix, so it would look very much like this for postfix as well.

I can turn debugging up further if it would be helpful. I usually don't
get much more details on ldap problems, though.

Thank you,
Trever
--
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and
finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time or die