Fixes to LDB memory handling

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Dec 17 01:18:41 MST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 09:08 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> yes, this looks to be my fault. Feel free to revert this code piece!

Yes, I plan to.  But I still would like to know what brought you to
making this change in the first place.  How did you determine this was a
leak?  I would like to ensure we resolve whatever issue you were
originally dealing with.

Or was this just a the result of visual code analysis?  (i.e. reading
the code and 'spotting' the leak).  Did you do any validation other than
'make test' that I should repeat after reverting the patch?

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.