Plans for the mit_samba4 plugin?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Dec 14 17:34:56 MST 2010

Simo,

I was just wondering what your plans are for the mit_samba4.so plugin?

I've tried not to break it, but I have also not added in new and
important features such as RODC support (as well as many of the other
fixes that have been made on the Heimdal side of the interface).

It is also not tested as far as I know.

I'm happy for it to stay in the tree if you plan to maintain it (it does
not really break anything, and maintained of the common code has not
been excessively hindered by it), but understanding your plans and
proposed direction would help.

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.