cm_prepare_connection() & SMBSERVER Netbios query

Sun Dec 12 14:03:14 MST 2010

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:20:36PM -0600, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:
> So... a question:
>
> If both are successful, why favor the connection to port 139?  Why is that
> the better option?

The error handling in the patches I posted is broken, but I
haven't had time to actually test this yet. My idea would be
to choose the one that is done first. At least in Samba,
after the nb session setup is done, there is no difference
between 139 and 445 anymore.

Volker