s4-param: +foo syntax

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Dec 8 03:56:30 MST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 11:53 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Why not simply leave the behavior of P_LIST as it is
> and create a new P_EXTLIST for the new behavior.
> Then we can add P_EXTLIST only where we know it's needed.

That's effectively what we did.  The only exceptions in the Samba4 code
base are for shell commands, which wanted a different pretty-printer
anyway, which we provided, and we gave it a new and useful name.

*When* a counter-example actually exists, I'm sure we can deal with it.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.