dns.idl ==> build breaks on non-ipv6 systems

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Dec 5 16:47:33 MST 2010

Hi Kai,

on Non IPV6 hosts we still have a build pb for samba4:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: (Warning) Unsupported keyword -Bdynamic to -Bdynamic
option - both ignored
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
    ndr_pull_ipv6address (first referenced in
default/librpc/gen_ndr/ndr_dnsp_38.o) (code)
    ndr_push_ipv6address (first referenced in
default/librpc/gen_ndr/ndr_dnsp_38.o) (code)
    ndr_print_ipv6address (first referenced in
default/librpc/gen_ndr/ndr_dnsp_38.o) (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Should we have a dummy version of the ndr_*ipv6address function ?

Matthieu.

On 07/11/2010 12:16, Kai Blin wrote:

--
Matthieu Patou