Please Help me (share linux to MS-DOS)

Rajeeb Moidunny rajeeb.moidunny at cplmg.com
Sun Dec 5 00:21:46 MST 2010

Hi TAKAHASHI Motonobu,

Thanks a lot ,Its very helpful.we have more than 800 Novel Server.I would
like to change to Linux.

Can you please  tell me ,what is the procedure for installation.which are
files need to call for getting Linux Folder as Drive

i am use bellow batch file for connecting to Novel server
*Result is Ie can login to Novell & SYS volume will be F:\>
Same way I have to get share linux folder to DOS Machine

C:\DOS\SMARTDRV.EXE /X
@ECHO OFF
PROMPT $p$g
MODE COM1:9600,N,8,1
MODE COM2:9600,N,8,1
c:\nwclient\ITE.COM
MODE COM3:9600,N,8,1
MODE LPT1:=COM3
MODE COM4:9600,N,8,1
PATH C:\DOS
SET TEMP=C:\DOS
c:\nwclient\lsl
c:\nwclient\e100bodi
c:\nwclient\ipxodi
c:\nwclient\netx
f:\
login admin

*Result is we can login to Novell & SYS volume will be F:\>
Same way I have to get share linux folder to DOS Machine

Rajeeb Moidunny
Lifestyle IT Dept
Phone +97148095473,Ext:-5473
E-mail:-rajeeb.moidunny at cplmg.com