No subject

Fri Aug 20 08:29:19 MDT 2010

Kerberos: TGS-REQ foo at MYNET.COM from ipv4:192.168.1.13:63462 for
host/laxmi.nyccnet.com at MYNET.COM [canonicalize, renewable, proxiable,
forwardable]
Kerberos: Searching referral for laxmi.mynet.com
Kerberos: Server not found in database:
host/laxmi.mynet.com at MYNET.COM: no such entry found in hdb
Kerberos: Failed building TGS-REP to ipv4:192.168.1.13:63462

And until I get rid of the offending keytab, even pam authentication
does not work. Is 'host/f.q.d.n' a special case in samba4? You said
that ktpass worlks for you, can you also get a host/* keytab? Or have
you only tried other principals?

As usual, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!