[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:57:25 MDT 2010

 On 08/19/2010 10:40 AM, Matthieu Patou wrote:
>  Dear Samba4 users,
>
> With this patch I correct an error that I introduced at the beginning
> of the year and that caused the machine GPO not to be accessible
> (because file access was denied).
>
> I recommand users who provisioned their samba4 after the 1/01/2010 to
> run upgradeprovision with the following parameter:
> --resetfileacl
>
> Ie. ./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s <path_to_smb.conf> --resetfileacl

Matthieu,

I just upgraded to 4.0.0alpha12-GIT-85ebc49 and ran the resetfileacl
upgradeprovision. No change. I did a full. No change.

The GPO will install the package (OOodev3.3 in this case) on XP Pro, but
not on Vista Ultimate.

I have played with the permissions manually (Domain Computers read +
execute, System read + execute). Nothing works.

Thanks for all you all do on Samba,
Trever Adams