Issues in compiling samba-3.5.4 from source

Abhinav Gupta3 abgupta7 at in.ibm.com
Thu Aug 19 02:41:18 MDT 2010

Sorry, LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. did not help. This env. variable was not defined.
I defined it as LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. but in vain. I can see the dependent
modules in /usr/local/samba/lib , but where do I copy them?

Regards,
Abhinav Gupta
Senior Systems Engineer - Linux, Unix, AIX, IT Security
DST India, GBS GD - AS
Email: abgupta7 at in.ibm.com
Hello: 91-080-41954174