A Mailinglist for SMB Traffic Analyzer

Holger Hetterich hhetter at novell.com
Wed Aug 11 07:21:59 MDT 2010

Hello Team,

is it possible for me to get a samba.org hosted mailing list for SMBTA?
There's some interest in SMBTA recently, and people are doing efforts to
port the receiver programs to other OSs than linux.

Due to the relationship with Samba, I thought that would be a good idea.

Please think about it, I can setup a mailing list at sourceforge as the
other option.

Greetings from Franconian Switzerland,
Holger

--