Fwd: Please try to upgrade an alpha10 when enforcing new rules in samdb

srikumar108 at aol.com srikumar108 at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 15:53:20 MDT 2010

Hi,

It seems you mailed direct to the mailing list but that message never reached my mailbox, so I can't get at the patch you attached. Is it possible to resend the patch so I can try it?

Thanks,

can you try the attached patch it will add more debug.

> BTW, does 'There are 0 missing objects' actually mean that the upgrade was successful?

No it means that you didn't have any missing objects in your current

provision, but upgradeprovision also change the existing objects.

Matthieu.