joining a a DC via vampire fails

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Fri Aug 6 17:32:31 MDT 2010

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the log.
I looks good however and I am not able to find out why you are getting
this strange error. It seems like an impossible situation to happen.

May I ask you to make another log for me?
You can find a patch attached. Please apply this patch before
creating the log file. It will print specific values for certain
attributes,
like ldapDisplayName, objectClass ATTIDs, etc.

--
Thanks,
Kamen