joining a a DC via vampire fails

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Fri Aug 6 02:30:29 MDT 2010

Hi Frank,

I really need the output from RPC-DSSYNC test :)
Btw, just '-d1' log level is enough for me.
I want to know what Schema you server sends on the wire, as the error
you get from 'net vampire' is little bit strange.
So I need to know if it is the data that windows send or bug a bug in Samba
that causes 'net vampire' to fail.

--
Thanks,
Kamen