msDS-isRODC implementation

Anatoliy Atanasov anatoliy.atanasov at postpath.com
Thu Apr 29 04:29:30 MDT 2010

Yeah, i used similarly dsdb_class_by_lDAPDisplayName but the dsdb_class struct doesn't have distinguishedName attr in it. The closes thing to DN is defaultObjectCategory, and at the end I need the DN only.

> If you also searched on objectCategory in the first search, then for
> that case you should be able to avoid the second search entirely for
> computer account objects.
How can I request objectClass and ObjectCategory at the same time, I thought in the search_sub struct in operational.c one can get only one attr per request, that is why I specified objectClass, so I can get it in the callback.