Shadow copy and Windows 7

Mon Apr 26 04:32:14 MDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 01:04:30PM +0300, Uri Simchoni wrote:
> Well I don't have a running 3.5.2, but I did have a look
> at the 3.5.2 code before posting this and the "+4" is
> still there.

Ah, ok, sorry. I thought you were referring to the bug that
bit us with Windows 7.

If your bandwith does not allow to swallow these 4 bytes,
please file a bug at https://bugzilla.samba.org/. Probably
the 4 bytes are not required, but the time when I needed to
fix that bug did not allow for thorough investigation of
the issue.

If you have a client that chokes over those 4 bytes, please
tell us.

Thanks,

Volker