Migrating from Apple OpenDirectory?

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:40:27 MDT 2010

Damn.  Forgot to copy the list again.  Sorry.

On 20 April 2010 13:09, Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha at kth.se> wrote:

> 20 apr 2010 kl. 11:56 skrev Michael Wood:
>

>>> Once you have the data in the dump format, this may be easy to parse, or
>>> else it may be better to read it using Heimdal tools somehow.
>>
>> The dump format looks trivial to parse, but I don't know yet which
>> field is the arcfour-hmac-md5 hash or what the other hashes are and
>> whether or not they're needed.
>
> Heimdal dump format is documented here:
>
> http://www.h5l.org/manual/HEAD/krb5/krb5_fileformats.html

Thanks, but it's actually the "kdb5_util load_dump version 4" format
that I need the documentation for.  This is what I get when I dump the
MIT Kerberos database on OS X.  I suppose I should just load that into
Heimdal and then dump it so I can make use of the link above :)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>