'net vampire' does not work with standard build for me

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Sun Apr 18 19:04:47 MDT 2010

After some bisecting, it seems it seems, that of the main problems for
'net vampire' not working recently is conversion of 'net vampire' to Python.

I've pushed slightly reordered 'master' at
gitweb.samba.org/?p=kamenim/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/vampire-bisect
I needed to reorder few commits of mine because they were masking broken
'net vampire' - so I've reordered them to be sequential.

Anyway, after some bisecting, it is the following commit that
introduces "Aquiring initiator credentials failed: Cannot allocate memory"
failure for the first time:
gitweb.samba.org/?p=kamenim/samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=5f42a840391d8f25babdfb336a56e983987aee1f
Quite strange, huh!

Could it possibly be a library loading problem?
I have no problems with the WAF build, which links global vars only once.

--
Thanks,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com