RPM spec files and waf

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Wed Apr 14 06:27:11 MDT 2010

Hi Simo,

 > Let me understand one thing, with --minimum-library-version specifier
 > you are overriding the minimum version needed ? That looks a bit
 > awful :)

right. I added it initially on a request from Jelmer, plus I've found
it useful for testing of the waf library handling code. It is not
recommended for normal use as you could easily generate a broken
build. In many cases you'll end up not linking, but in some cases you
may end up using a buggy version of a system library.

Cheers, Tridge