Testing Samba4 vampire

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Mon Apr 12 13:52:38 MDT 2010

Oh, I forgot to mention that after some ugly patchy work
(basically copy&paste DSSYNC line from your patch for tests.sh),
'make test' successfully vampires 'local_dc' and DSSYNC test passes!

I think we are *very* close to the point where 'vampire' test will be part
of
standard Samba 'make test' suite :)

--
CU,