Samba4 joining a domain as a DC

Mon Apr 12 11:07:34 MDT 2010

On 4/11/2010 8:26 PM, Kamen Mazdrashki wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 17:34, Kamen Mazdrashki<kamenim at samba.org>  wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> It turns out it is my fault for this error - I am truly sorry for this.
>> I am working to fix 'net vampire' now - sorry for the inconvenience!
>>

> Hooray, 'net vampire' is working again :)

YAY, thanks for your work on this. Unfortunately, I seem to have run
into a new issue during testing:

source4/bin/net vampire galtest.com -Uadministrator --realm=galtest.com
Usage: net vampire [options] <domain>

net: error: no such option: --realm

If I leave the "realm" off i get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "bin/python/samba/netcmd/__init__.py", line 99, in _run
     return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
   File "bin/python/samba/netcmd/vampire.py", line 51, in run
     (domain_name, domain_sid) = net.vampire(domain=domain,
target_dir=target_dir)
TypeError: argument 2 must be string, not None

This us using a git pull from less than an hour ago
("4.0.0alpha12-GIT-1a27343"). Keep up the awesome work, and of course,
if I can be of any assistance feel free. Again, I really cannot thank
you guys enough!

Thanks!