autofs maps in samba4

Chris Lahti chris.lahti at schoonerinfotech.com
Fri Apr 9 18:22:45 MDT 2010

Fantastic, I look forward to your blog entry on how to get this going with Samba4.  Regarding linux/macOS-X authentication, is there any reason not to use Kerberos?  I am compiling samba4 now to test some things, what is the URL of your blog?  Also regarding Windows 7 clients, why are you doing generic Kerberos auth against samba4 kdc?  Would you not just join them to the samba4 domain?

Thanks!

/Chris