Samba 3.5.2 samba-schema-FDS.ldif

Salmon, Michael msalmon1 at marathonoil.com
Thu Apr 8 04:46:19 MDT 2010

Hi

First post so be gentle.

I'm trying to add the above schema to my LDAP server. First problem I
noticed is there is a typo in one of the objectclasses. It's
1.3.6.1.4.1.7165.2.2.12 NAME 'sambaConfigOption this one and the error
is with sambaStringListoption it has a small o instead of a capatial O.
I have changed this. I'm trying to do a ldapadd to add the schema to my
server and am getting the following error

adding new entry "cn=schema"
ldapadd: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: missing required attribute "objectclass"

Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael