Patch for whatsnew

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:26:11 MDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Matthieu Patou <
mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net <mat%2BInformatique.Samba at matws.net>>wrote:

>  Regarding my problem -  I have removed nscd, and still no good.
>>
>> I have attach the file from the tcpdump in pcap format.
>>

> Can you repeat the whole background so that if it's not too complicated I
> can try to reproduce.
> Os for s4, os for s3, smb.conf for s3 and s4....

It goes like this

Both system are ruining Debian OS, version 5. Kernel 2.6.31.6

Samba3 client is running:

ii  samba
2:3.4.0-3ubuntu5.6                      SMB/CIFS file, print, and login
server for Unix
ii  samba-common
2:3.4.0-3ubuntu5.6                      common files used by both the Samba
server and client
ii  samba-common-bin