proposal: merge waf build of s4 to master

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Apr 5 05:01:51 MDT 2010

Hi Volker,

 > OpenSolaris, yes. How many customers with big SPARC gear
 > have you seen in the last year to run OpenSolaris? I have
 > not come across many, but probably your mileage just varies.

I've only dealt with solaris as a casual developer lately, not on big
installs.

Is python at least in the standard package repositories for the
(nonopen)Solaris? Is it just a matter of doing a pkg install, or is it
more involved?

Cheers, Tridge

PS: I just upgraded my opensolaris box to the latest image, and it
broke, unable to allocate any ptys :(